LOCAL GOVERNMENT ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Local government issues are similar to those of small business, but certain programs are more specific to municipal operations.
1. Getting Started
- What do we need?
- Over-the-phone compliance diagnostic - no charge, 281-300-2174.
2. Routine Operations: Air, Water, Waste & Related Planning & Permitting
Storm Water Quality Management Plans (SQMPs)
- Municipal Phase II (TXR040000 in Texas)
General Multimedia Compliance*
- Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Storm water permitting
- Air permits or PBRs
- Waste registration & reporting assistance
- Waste profiling & disposal
* Some of these may apply to facilities such as airport, public works, road & bridge, etc.
3. Expansion or New Government Site:Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Historical investigations (Phase I ESA / All Appropriate Inquiry)
- Subsurface investigations (Phase II ESA)*
- Texas Risk Reduction Program (remediation)*
- Existing owner compliance audits (risk management)
- Evaluation of property suitability for operations
*By collaboration with, or referral to, an appropriate firm specializing in environmental corrective action and licensed by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and/or the Texas Board of Professional Geoscientists (TBPG) if required by law per project circumstances. Engineering components of multidisciplinary projects will be referred to an individual qualified and licensed according to the rules administered by the Texas Board of Professional Engineers.
4. Continuity & Recordkeeping: Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Paper-based reference systems
- Electronic tracking (with consultant redundancy)
5. Wastewater Engineering Support
- Wastewater discharge permit renewals.
- Industrial stormwater discharge permits.
- Texas Water Development Board State Revolving Fund (SRF) Environmental Support (Environmental Assessments (EAs), Environmental Information Documents (EIDs)
6. Representation: Regulatory Inspections and Audits
- Regulatory agency audit facilitation (air, water, waste, SPCC, etc.)
- Notice of Violation(NOV) resolution
- Notice of Enforcement(NOE) resolution (in coordination with Counsel).
7. Training: Health, Safety & Environmental Specialty Courses
- Customized to your municipal needs.