BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE SERVICES:
1. Getting Started
What do we need?
Over-the-phone compliance diagnostic - no charge, 281-300-2174
2. Routine Operations: Air, Water, Waste, & Related Planning & Permitting
Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3s)
Waste Management & Reporting
3. Expansion or New Business Site: Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
* In collaboration with, or referral to, an appropriate firm specializing in environmental corrective action and licensed by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) and/or the Texas Board of Professional Geoscientists (TBPG) if required by law per project circumstances. Engineering components of multidisciplinary projects will be referred to an individual qualified and licensed according to the rules administered by the Texas Board of Professional Engineers.
4. Continuity & Record keeping: Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
5. Training: Health, Safety & Environmental Specialty Courses
(most courses 4 to 8 hours in length depending on facility complexity)
6. Representation: Regulatory Inspections and Audits